- For Care ▼
- For Volunteering ▼
- Equality and Diversity
- Work Placements
- Quality Standards
- Join our team
- Vision and Values
- Growing your career with us
- Raising Concerns
- Apprenticeships ▼
- For Events ▼
At Wirral University Teaching Hospital, we are:
#PROUD TO CARE FOR YOU
This is our key identifer, and shows that our PROUD values are at the heart of everything we do, in the care we provide for our patients and their families.
Our PROUD values govern our behaviours and the way we interact with our communities, and each other:
View the video below to see what these values mean to our team:
Our vision is to be the first choice healthcare partner to the communities we serve - from the home to the provision of regional specialist centres.
Over the next 5 years we will work together to transform our organisation, building on our considerable clinical capabilities to place our patients and our customers at the heart of everything we do.
The focus on exceptional customer service will be delivered through integrated, seamless, continuous pathways of care enabled by innovation and leading edge technology.
Our Strategic Aims
- To be the top NHS Hospital Trust in the North West for patient, customer and staff satisfaction.
- To lead on integrated shared pathways of care with primary, social and community care.
- To deliver consistently high quality secondary care services enhanced through the provision of regional specialist centres.
- To ensure our people are aligned with our vision.
- To maximise innovation and enabling technologies.
- To build on partnering for value.
- To achieve financial, commercial and operational excellence.
To find out more about what this means for you, please visit our Locally Focused - Regionally Significant page.