- Babies' Health ▼
- Women's Health ▼
- Men's Health ▼
- Children's Health ▼
- Is it A&E you need? ▼
- Having a baby ▼
- Healthy Wirral ▼
- Support and Advice
- Cancer Services ▼
- Wirral Healthe Life ▼
Frequently Asked Questions
Access to HealtheLife
- What is the HealtheLife platform?
An online platform which can be used to access your health information which is held by WUTH, which can also include laboratory test ordered by your GP
- What is the cost of HealtheLife?
Nothing – access to HealtheLife is completely free
- Who can sign up for online access to HealtheLife?
HealtheLife is currently being piloted for maternity and diabetic patients only. Following successful completion of this pilot the platform will be rolled out to addition patient groups
- How do I sign up for HealtheLife?
Diabetic patients; Pick up a registration form from the Outpatient clinic
Maternity patients; at clinic appointments please inform your midwife that you would like to register for HealtheLife
You will need to provide a personal email address to register an account with. You will also be asked to select a security question and answer during the registration. Once registered an email will be sent to your account inviting you to claim a HealtheLife account
- Setting up your HealtheLife account
An email will be sent to the email address you have provided (during registration) which will have a link to a Claiming Webpage. The Claiming Webpage will ask you for your security question and answer which you had set up during registration. Once this verification process is complete it will ask you to set up a username and password. This is essentially your login details for HealtheLife. It is common practice to use the email address as the username and we would advise using a memorable name as a Password.
- Forgotten your password
When you are setting your username and password (login details) the first time, the system will ask you to select a security question and answer. These are questions like your first car, first pet etc. If you have forgotten your password, the system will ask you this security question. On completion of this an email will be sent to you with a new password
- I have forgotten my username, what do I do?
Try logging into the website using the email address associated with your account. If you still need assistance, contact the website’s technical support on 08002793091.
- I have forgotten my password, what do I do?
Click on the Forgot password link and you will be asked to answer two questions. Next, you will be instructed to check your email. An email will be sent to the email address used for your website account. Follow the instructions in the email to confirm your password reset or to cancel the request to reset your password.
- When I try to login, the website login screen keeps telling me "We don’t recognise that email/username and password."
Try the following suggestions first:
1) Make sure your Caps Lock key is not on. The password field is case sensitive. The email address or username field is not.
2) Make sure you do not enter extra spaces in either the email address/username field or password boxes and try again.
3) If you have forgotten your password, click on the Forgot password link and follow the instructions to reset your password.
4) If you have forgotten your username, try logging in with the email address that you submitted when you signed up for the website account.
If you are still unable to access your Hospital Medical Record Summary, please contact: Technical support on 08002793091.
- Is the websites secure?
Cerner Health data is stored in a secure data facility designed to protect against unauthorised access, use or disclosure of the information contained within it. Our stringent physical and electronic security measures are regularly reviewed to ensure compliance with our policies and to manage and enhance our capabilities.
- What software do I need to use HealtheLife?
The HealtheLife website can be accessed using Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Firefox web browsers. If you have trouble viewing the website, you might need to get an updated version of your web browser. The website should be viewable on the most current version and on two versions before the current version. A PDF reader is needed to view the Discharge Instructions and Visit Summary documents.
The website can be viewed on a mobile device. And the website is designed to adjust to the mobile device you are using. There is not an App for the Hospital Medical Record Summary
- Why do you need my email address, will you be sending me "spam"?
As with your medical record, we take your privacy very seriously. We require your email address to send an email invitation so you can get access to HealtheLife and view your health information. If you haven’t responded to the first email invitation, an invite will be sent within 7 days and another invite after 30 days your email address is safe with us and will only be used to conduct business regarding your website account.