Support can be offered in a variety of ways to fit in with your family’s individual needs. The service is tailored to meet the unique needs of each family admitted to the Neonatal unit.
Support can include:
- Emotional Support
- Preparing for bringing your baby home
- Signposting to other relevant agencies.
- Offering advice and assistance in budgeting and seeking financial help
- Helping parents to network and make friends.
- Ongoing support once home.
For further information please contact: 0151 334 1381.