Fetal Medicine Unit
The Fetal Medicine Unit is situated on the ground floor of the Women and Children’s Unit. The service is Consultant led supported by a team of midwives.
Why might you be referred?
- An abnormality has been suspected/ identified on your routine scan
- A screening test has identified you as being in a high risk group
- You are expecting a multiple pregnancy
- You have a medical condition that may affect your baby
- You have had complications in a previous pregnancy
For more information, please see the related links to the left hand side of this page.