[Skip to Content]
Wirral University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Social Workers

Are available to offer assistance to the family - in particular over financial and housing difficulties. They can also be involved if there are any difficulties over the care of children eg: another sibling needing a place in a crèche to allow parents to visit baby whilst he or she is sick in hospital.