[Skip to Content]
Wirral University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Substance Misuse Services

Hospital Services

Substance Misuse Services are available on both hospital sites - Arrowe Park and Clatterbridge of Wirral University Teaching Hospitals Trust. The service is for inpatients only. We offer the following:-

  • Assessment
  • Advocacy
  • Support
  • Specialist substance misuse treatments as appropriate
  • Signposting and referral

For relatives

The links on the left of this page will take you to some of the national organisations that offer support. You will find telephone numbers and, perhaps more importantly, details of local meetings so you can get face-to-face support with other people who know what you are going through based on their own experiences...

Community Services

Details of services available in the local area for all residents of the Wirral can also be found on top left hand side of this page.