Current Documents (including Trust Objectives)
The Trust regularly provide update reports across a variety of its internal reporting mechanisms. These seek not only to comply with national and commissioner reporting requirements, but to inform Trust colleagues on the current Trust’s position with regards to diversity and inclusion matters and to ensure regular discussion and review take place on key priorities identified. Current reports are available using the links below.
Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES)
The workforce equality standard became a mandatory requirement embedded within the NHS contract on 15 April 2015 with the purpose of ensuring collective analysis and use of workforce data to address the under-representation of black, Asian and minority ethnic employees.
Each Trust is required to prepare and submit an annual report containing data relating to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic staff in the workforce and progress towards improvement.
It is hoped that the WRES will help foster an environment in the Trust whereby all staff feel engaged, valued and supported which, in turn, will contribute towards high quality patient care and improved health outcomes.
Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES)
The Equality and Diversity Council have recommended that from April 2018, a Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES) should be mandated within the NHS contract and as such, Trusts will soon be required to publish reports relating to workforce disability data and highlighting any trends or issues and any actions identified to make improvements.
As with the Workforce Race Equality Scheme (WRES), it is hoped that the WDES will help foster an environment in the Trust whereby all staff feel engaged, valued and supported which, in turn, will contribute towards high quality patient care and improved health outcomes. A copy of the current report is available via the links below.
If you require additional support to access information within our Trust website, please click on the Accessibility tab and select the options as necessary or get in touch using the contact details on the previous page.
Please see related documents below.
Equality and Diversity Public
- Alzheimer's Society: This is Me Booklet Modified: 30/01/2019 9:19AM | Download:
- Equality and Diversity Strategy 2018 - 2022 Modified: 30/01/2019 9:19AM | Download:
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2021 Modified: 10/06/2022 10:58AM | Download:
- Proud: Caring for lesbian, gay, bisexual or trans clients or patients Modified: 28/03/2019 12:20PM | Download:
- Ramadan Fact Sheet 2017 Modified: 28/03/2019 12:20PM | Download:
- Ramadan Health Guide Modified: 28/03/2019 12:20PM | Download:
- RCN Fair care for trans patients Modified: 28/03/2019 12:20PM | Download:
- Your Rights Under The Accessible Information Standard Modified: 28/03/2019 12:20PM | Download:
- Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report Modified: 10/06/2022 11:09AM | Download: