Good evening, This is our updated website. We are still working on it. Your feedback will help us improve it.
[Skip to Content]
Wirral University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Vestibular Rehabilitation

We provide a service for people needing Vestibular Rehabilitation after they have been referred to us via their GP or the ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat ) Department.

If you feel you have a problem with your balance, you should contact your GP.