Wirral Ways to Recovery
Wirral Ways to Recovery is a free and confidential drug and alcohol service for adults (including offenders), young adults, families, carers and affected others in Wirral.
CGL leads the Wirral Ways to Recovery partnership and provides a range of treatment, recovery and support services for those who have concerns about their drug or alcohol use.
Wirral Ways To Recovery are a community substance misuse service who offer the following services:
- Open access for assessment etc (by drop-in) at all Hubs from 9-5 Monday to Friday. Additionally, there is also access from 10-2 on a Saturday at the Birkenhead Hub only
- Street Outreach Teams
- Housing Support and Advice
- Community detoxification
- Foundations of recovery workshops
- Access to residential detoxification and rehabilitation
- Service user computer suites
- Specialist Nurses
- Psychological Therapists
- Recovery Champions
- Support with education, training and employment
- 'Think Family' workers
- Peer Mentoring training/diploma and opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
- Family carer support services
To contact WWTR use the details on the top left of this page.