Gynaecological Cancer Services
All women with a suspected gynaecological cancer who are referred by their GP as an urgent referral will be seen within 2 weeks.
The appointment will be with either Ms Gul’s team in her gynaecology clinic or in the colposcopy, pelvic mass or post menopausal bleeding clinic if this is more appropriate.
- Colopsopy services
- Vulval Clinic
- Gynaecological Cancer clinic
- Pelvic Mass clinic
- Outpatient hysteroscopy service
- Specialist nursing teams
This will depend on the type of cancer suspected but may include:
- Pelvic ultrasound scan
- Biopsy of the lining of the womb or other areas as appropriate
- Cervical smear or Colposcopy
- Outpatient hysteroscopy
- CT/MRI scans
- Blood tests
Patients should be referred to Ms Gul on a suspected Gynaecological cancer proforma. Patients will be seen within 2 weeks in the most appropriate clinic.
- Miss Gul’s Gynaecological cancer clinic – every Monday 9.00am - 1.30pm
- Pelvic Mass Clinic – Wednesdays 1.30 - 4.30pm
- Post Menopausal Bleeding & Colposcopy clinics run daily Monday-Thursday
- Vulval Clinic monthly